Camp Lejeune
09:35
Don't ever complain to me about your morning again.
05:45
I wake up and get dressed. Around six I begin walking.

It takes me about 30 - 35 minutes to walk from point A to point B, so my arrival is about 06:45. That's 1.7 miles.
When I reach my destination (the regimental headquarters) I wait in line for about an hour and a half to take a piss test. I finish that at apprx. 08:10 - 08:15. I begin walking again.

About 1.8 miles of walking straight from point B to point A, which in this case is the chow hall. I finish breakfast at about 09:00 (actually reaching the chow hall at around 08:40).
I then walk to the PX.

About 0.8 miles to the white dot. I buy a couple Master Locks and walk back to B, the barracks.
To those of you who's Facebook statuses I've been reading:
I don't care if you have classes starting at eight in the morning. In most cases you have a car, so you don't even have to get up all that early. You MIGHT have to wake up an hour early if you're going to Parkland to beat traffic, but big deal. Again, you have a car. You have a heater in the car. You probably have a coat on too.
I'm done.
Ohh John you make me laugh! Little does the rest of the world know, the rest of your day! Sorry I missed you, I got there as you had left! At least you had snacks :) Toni
ReplyDeleteyeah, thanks for that. i was full by the time they gave us food on the plane!
ReplyDelete