June 1, 2010
Delaram 2, Afghanistan
04:11
(I can't believe it's June already! Add me to the list of people who say that today.)
Later today, I'm going to be leaving on a mission to resupply some folks out in a really remote area of the country. The FOB starts with the letter K, although I don't recall what it actually is called. I don't know exactly where it is. I don't know exactly what I'm going to be doing. I don't think I'll have laundry facilities. I don't know if there will be showers. I don't know if there will be bathrooms. I'm taking four books and a camera and that's it. Life will probably suck for the next thirty days, unless I'm able to come back sooner.
So, that means I'll be out of touch for a bit. Keep sending me your comments and questions, or suggestions. When a few more are emailed to me, I'll compile them into an entry on here and inform you.
Until next time...
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
while your gone i'll be leaving for MCRDPI i've enjoyed reading both your blogs and maybe i'll meet you in the fleet someday until then good bye and keep safe
ReplyDeletestay safe!!!
ReplyDelete