Sunday, May 23, 2010

Going Live

May 24, 2010
Delaram 2, Afghanistan
03:44

Today marks the end of the "recorded" posting, hopefully. By recorded, I mean that I wrote them and posted them later, much like a TV show that is recorded and then aired after it has been filmed.

Now, I'm back to live posting. That is to say, when I make a post on this blog, the day I posted it is the day I've written it. This makes things more timely. I've edited the dates on the last five or six posts to reflect the days I wrote them, and not the days I posted them, so the timeframe makes more sense.

I just added the two last "recorded" posts today, so don't miss those. Tomorrow, I'll probably resume with another substantial entry about life in Operation Enduring Freedom.

2 comments:

  1. hi found your blog in the random way people find blogs :) my hubby is over there at the moment too, with one of the Aussie battle groups. Be safe, and thank you for your service.
    Gem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading. Best wishes to your husband and his safe return.

    ReplyDelete